WHITEOUT FOOD GRADE
Fogging systems are increasingly in demand not only to protect commercial premises, banks, offices,
warehouses, companies, homes, etc. but also the food premises, including catering, production,
packaging and food sales.
In the field of catering, production, packaging and sales food, in addition to food regulations and
directives, there are laws to be complied with and apply for packaging and objects in contact with
the food itself. The Rule 1935/2004 of the European Parliament states that all materials and objects
must be products in accordance with good manufacturing practices and that during habitual use or
equipping, they must not in any way transfer to food components capable of posing a danger to
human health, altering the composition of the food products significantly and to involve a change in
the organoleptic characteristics of the food. From the point of view of food safety, it is necessary to
verify that the materials both direct and indirect contact with food do not affect the safety of the food
final product. The WHITE OUT FOOD GRADE fluid dispensed with UR FOG fogging systems
complies with the requirements of Reg. (EC) No 1935/2004, as it has does not result any change
for food and Reg. (EU) No.10/2011 and subsequent updates.
Therefore, in light of the tests carried out, the WHITE OUT FOOD GRADE fluid provided through
UR FOG fogging systems is certified suitable for use within catering, production, packaging and
food sales premises.
Here are some of our strongest points:
- Fastest fog emission, UR Fog fogging machines have the fastest fog emission system of other competitors,
in every product range.
- Highest fog density, UR Fog fogging systems produce the densest fog of any competing machine, thanks to
the unique optimised fluid composition.
- The cubic metres emitted for every single shot indicated in the descriptions and technical data sheets are
intended for visibility at zero centimetres and not at 1 metre as defined by the European standard 50131/8
and commonly used as a reference by all fogging system manufacturers.
- Lowest energy consumption on the market, both during activation and maintenance.
- The shooting phase of UR Fog systems can be set in seconds according to the surface to be protected thus
optimising cylinder/bag consumption.
- Patented technologies such as the anti-tamper nozzle, the Fog Storm mechanical pump specifically designed
for high glycol concentration fluids and several innovations such as the swivel nozzle and the fuse cable, make
UR Fog machines the most technologically advanced and high performance fog systems on the market.
- All UR Fog systems are equipped with a serial interface with standard communication protocol.
- The exclusive and innovative thermal insulation method used to coat the heaters allows the UR Fog fogging
machines to shoot fog in the absence of electricity for much longer than all competitors on the market.
- All machines comply with European standards and regulations and the liquid used to produce the fog is
certified as harmless to humans and animals and leaves no residue after each shot.
- UR Fog has the widest range of products on the market (over 40 models)
- All UR Fog fogging systems are compatible with any existing alarm system.
- UR Fog fogging systems are easy to install, do not require any special maintenance, and once the canister/sack
has been emptied, it is not necessary to refill it, but simply to replace it with a new one;
- The only ones to cover large areas, over 4000 cubic metres, with a single machine and in a single shot
- The first fogging systems certified 50131-8:2019
GARAGE CAR WASHES
CAR AERIAL TRAINS