- Fastest fog emission, UR Fog fogging machines have the fastest fog emission system of other competitors, in every product range.
- Highest fog density, UR Fog fogging systems produce the densest fog of any competing machine, thanks to the unique optimised fluid composition.
- The cubic metres emitted for every single shot indicated in the descriptions and technical data sheets are intended for visibility at zero centimetres and not at 1 metre as defined by the European standard 50131/8 and commonly used as a reference by all fogging system manufacturers.
- Lowest energy consumption on the market, both during activation and maintenance.
- The shooting phase of UR Fog systems can be set in seconds according to the surface to be protected thus optimising cylinder/bag consumption.
Patented technologies such as the anti-tamper nozzle, the Fog Storm mechanical pump specifically designed for high glycol concentration fluids and several innovations such as the swivel nozzle and the fuse cable, make UR Fog machines the most technologically advanced and high performance fog systems on the market.
- All UR Fog systems are equipped with a serial interface with standard communication protocol.
- The exclusive and innovative thermal insulation method used to coat the heaters allows the UR Fog fogging machines to shoot fog in the absence of electricity for much longer than all competitors on the market.
- All machines comply with European standards and regulations and the liquid used to produce the fog is certified as harmless to humans and animals and leaves no residue after each shot.
- UR Fog has the widest range of products on the market (over 40 models)
- All UR Fog fogging systems are compatible with any existing alarm system.
- UR Fog fogging systems are easy to install, do not require any special maintenance, and once the canister/sack has been emptied, it is not necessary to refill it, but simply to replace it with a new one;
- The only ones to cover large areas, over 4000 cubic metres, with a single machine and in a single
- The first fogging systems certified 50131-8:2019
Fogging security systems
How much fog do you want to generate?